Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic if this happens, Sterling is just coming into his prime and to bin him off for Sanchez would be madness but the Spanish boys have previous form for madness.. £60 million and Eto'o for Ibra.

Man City not putting these rumours to bed infuriates me all over the media yellow banner headline how this going effect Sterling? Unless he has already been told by Pep it's not true.
There are two possibilities it is true or it is not true . If it is true Sterling will have known about it for a long time and probably wants to go to London, you cannot force a player out.
If it is not true I don’t think Sterling will be in any way bothered by it.
Personally I am sceptical.

I'll be extremely disappointed if this happens to be true. With both Walker and Danilo being above average RWB options and us switching to 3-5-2, Raheem will be definitely finding it harder to break into 11 and find his niche position.

Are you joking? He's the best attacker in our squad.
And the only player who can dribble past 4 defenders in the box. Add to that his pace. And the penalties he wins. And the goals and assists. And the fact that he can play centrally. And he's still only 22. Some right cnuts we have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.