Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. People saying they would never forgive city for this?

Jesus F Christ.

Who do you support?
At the end of the day, he has been tremendously well paid and part of a side that has finished 4th and 3rd.
We have not won a title for 4 years. We need this to change this year, why have blind loyalty to players who aren't pulling up trees
Sanchez makes us a better side than Raheem, simple god damn fact.

I am absolutely baffled at people giving the big one over never forgiving city, as they'll be the ones all over the forum creaming themselves when he scores against Liverpool.

I want the best for City, not any one individual.

From a purely footballing point of view, Sanchez is a clear upgrade on Sterling.

From a purely business point of view, if the swap + cash deal is true, its a crazy, stupid deal.

question need to be asked if sterling leaves in a swap plus money deal for sanchez

why are we never setup and ready to go from the first game of the season the main target was always sanchez and even if we had to pay over the odds he should have been signed well before the season started and now we are being taken to the cleaners if we are giving sterling away for free and paying £50million for a player on a free in 4 months

something is not right at manchester city and am puzzled at some of the stuff going on with the signings how many players have we signed and loan to our so called new feeder club for a start we are not talking about a team in a lower league like bury or bolton they are in the main league in spain and manchester city have loaned them 6 or 7 players and 3 or 4 of them are new signings that city paid good money for makes no sense to me and is not how a feeder club works it should be the other way with city youth players

am shaking my head this morning that sterling is being linked with a move away now i don't know how true it is but the player looked happy to be playing for manchester city the other day so much so he ran to the fans and got a 2nd yellow card and red for celebrating so looks like he knew nothing about any sort of move away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.