Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way this happening unless Sterling already agreed to it. If this is true without Sterlings knowledge and it doesn't happen how the hell will Sterling be feeling.
I think he's been a solid player for us often played out of position. I would rather we keep him.

I also doubt we are offering money plus Sterling. If it was Ya Ya then maybe and Im sure Ya Ya more useful to arsenal than Sterling at this time.

If this happens and we get Evans for over £30 mill then its even possible Steve Bruce will be our manager next season and the whole club has gone mad!

Haha. People saying they would never forgive city for this?

Jesus F Christ.

Who do you support?
At the end of the day, he has been tremendously well paid and part of a side that has finished 4th and 3rd.
We have not won a title for 4 years. We need this to change this year, why have blind loyalty to players who aren't pulling up trees
Sanchez makes us a better side than Raheem, simple god damn fact.

I am absolutely baffled at people giving the big one over never forgiving city, as they'll be the ones all over the forum creaming themselves when he scores against Liverpool.

If this was City now, I don't support it or want anything to do with it anymore. It can fuck off.

It isn't City & won't happen.

It just doesn't make sense any way you try and justify it. Say it happens and then Sanchez gets crocked then what? Bernardo doesn't have the pace Sterling has and we want to use him more centrally anyway. Sane will be playing the other side. Kev can play there but again doesn't have the pace or threat Sterling offers running at defenders. Would just be idiotic.

And if Pep thinks Sanchez is going to finish every chance he gets or not miss place a pass he is on cloud cuckoo.

My thoughts too. We've not done a swap deal for as long as I remember. As I said earlier, this is Arsenal's media, probably to appease their fans. Chill guys... if Sanchez really wants the move, he'll help make it happen. Think it'll be a take it leave it on or near deadline day, and certainly not for the amounts quoted in the Arsenal mouthpiece press.
Was Gerry creaney the last player we got as part of a swap deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.