Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't ever hate Ade, mate. Must we remind you?

giphy.gif

That was special! I watched it in a bar in Tenerife full of Arsenal fans their reaction was brilliant, as was mine as I jumped around the bar rubbing it in lol!!

Can't be arsed reading all the way through.
Are we signing him or what.
Yes.
Or.
No

- Sanchez wants to go to City, has all summer, told people this week he's coming here.
- Asked Chile for tomorrow off to sort out his club business.
- Arsenal want to get rid of any player that doesn't want to be there.
- We're currently in negotiations with Arsenal.
- They want some sort of deal involving Sterling.
- We want a cash only deal.

If we land this guy we can say goodbye to the slow starts in games and even the slow build ups because the energry he plays with is infectious, I can see us absolutely smashing some teams, Comeeeee on city

Given that we could get Sanchez next summer for free another way of looking at it, in a scenario where we took that deal is we're actually getting Sanchez on loan for a season and 30 million for Sterling. It's not a great deal for us, they'd have to offer us nearly £100 million plus Sanchez for it to be remotely attractive to us. And even then, given the complete lack of viable replacement there's no reason to let him go. This is the difference between us and Arsenal, their fans might not like it, and it may come across as arrogant but we're not a selling club, we do not lose players we want to keep regardless of any offer.

This. Everyone should read it.

I assume its aimed towards certain newspapers?
Indeed it is,you know those papers like the one that hacked a dead girls phone leading to her heartbroken parents believing that she was still alive, that's the kind of scum people are being sucked into believing every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.