Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's turned out to be a real keeper, mate. She's a diamond. Never gives me grief about going out with the lads and generally being a selfish cünt for part of the time. On the flip side, I give her my undivided when we're together. For me, it's got a really good equilibrium. I think she's very happy in the relationship too.
Brilliant news. Equilibrium is crucial, I've had 20+ years of it and still very happy. Foxiness and a great arse also help. A real keeper? I hope she has a strong left arm or Pep says she'll have to go. And Pep knows what he's doing....

Brilliant news. Equilibrium is crucial, I've had 20+ years of it and still very happy. Foxiness and a great arse also help. A real keeper? I hope she has a strong left arm or Pep says she'll have to go. And Pep knows what he's doing....
She's Glaswegian, mate. She's strong all over. She'd kick fuck out of you!

If that Telegraph article is true then Arsenal have had it. They should have sorted this out months back
Nah, they'd have had to spend the cash then. This has all played out exactly how both sides wanted it too, the fee will have been agreed already, this is just horseshit for the media.

My guess, and have said it all along will be £60mil plus approx £10mil in shitty add ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.