Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not convinced he meant to post that clip three times, tbh.

I think your edit button works quickly and effectively Ric (at least it does for my frequent errors) but maybe he is very busy and unaware of his potential duplication ?

No idea tbh. Fascinated to see how Pep keeps every player happy if we do get Sanchez and Evans.

As Pep is an incessant tinkerer, maybe none of them will be happy! That's the joy of playing for a team that is chasing four trophies (though in reality it maybe two!)

I'm not saying he will refuse to play, I am suggesting a disengaged player may as well not be on the field and they may realise this.
Yeah, it looks like they lose out either way at the moment unless they believe Sanchez will play without causing issues on the pitch and in the dressing room. Dangerous game.

I'm taking heart from the Bob Wilson interview on 5Live tonight. Presumably he's still well connected at Arsenal and he was saying that he'd been told the other players wanted Sanchez to leave now. Could just be reiterating that Telegraph article from yesterday of course, but he didn't sound like Sanchez would stay.
There's been comments for a while about the players falling out with Sanchez. I didn't hear that interview, but I'd imagine Bob Wilson is very well connected at Arsenal.

If it doesn't come off we'll be perfectly placed in 12 months time - barring a meltdown on the pitch - to cherry pick the market. We wont have 3 full backs to buy (or 4?), so we can relax.

I dont understand why people have managed to whip themselves into a negative spiral.

Relax guys, we have a lot of time left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.