Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect Sanchez to be booked playing for Chile when his goal celebration involves him momentarily leaving the field of play to sign his new contract before the deadline.
And receiving a second yellow for celebrating with fans of decent football rejoicing over the move.

We can be calm. I'm not sure Alexis can. This is his life in others hands

That is why I mentioned him in my post? That factor could complicate things for obvious reasons. But let's remain positive, everything points at a very certain direction. City do not need to overspend in this deal, I insist. So everybody, City people involved in negotiations plus Alexis himself must remain calm...

That was about this morning,i wonder if they are just repeating it now as there is no new news for tonite
I think were much closer to this deal now than we was this morning. When someone like Bob Wilson says they should sell Sanchez then about 30 minutes later the press are reporting arsenal have softened their stance then I think something has happened in the last couple of hours

Ornstein isn't pushing the Sterling line. He said on 5Live tonight Arsenal won't accept without a player being involved, and City are 100% not interested in anyone leaving us in a Sanchez deal.

He's not peddling the sterling line but seems pretty convinced Sanchez isn't leaving.
He definitely mentioned Sterling at about 6/6.30pm on BBC news channel. Said they want a huge fee plus a player, preferably Sterling. And that was hours after we had made it clear Sterling wasn't going anywhere.

He's already be wealthy, but this might be his last chance at fighting for the top trophies in football. Although I think he'll end up at a top club, there are realistically only a handful who could potentially win the Champions League and a few more who could win their domestic titles. I don't think the top clubs will go for him in 12 months time.
He'll have an offer from every top club in the world in 12 months time. I know you think Sánchez has already declined, but no top club wanting him is a stretch even from you.

Does negotiation have to take the form of sending in a bid, waiting for its reaction then formalising anotherç
Surely face to face talks are happening where multi million pound deals are being discussed.

Get the detail sorted out then agree the price or not then legally formulate the contract. Otherwise agree to disagree and walk away from table. and look elsewhere.

Perhaps all sorted as above and time is just for effect.
I remember the infamous Wolfburg saga where we banged heads with them for seemingly weeks with leaks galore. Now thats how it should be done and my guess is being done at the moment, without the leaks of course.

Sorry, rant over just confused by the reports of first bid being refused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.