Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have we not put a 2nd bid in yet i wonder

We're not playing their game Karen, at least I hope. Their situation is desperate. City need not to panic. The deal can be done without the money Arsenal would expect. We + the player himself just need to be calm...

Selling Sanchez is clearly the best move for Arsenal, everything about the deal points in City's favour, and yet...

Arsenal are not like other clubs. They allow sentiment and desire to appear strong overrule common sense and intelligence. That's why I'm worried about this one.

Don't worry, be happy, it's playing out as predicted. Alexis will make his debut against the dippers.

We're not playing their game Karen, at least I hope. Their situation is desperate. City need not to panic. The deal can be done without the money Arsenal would expect. We + the player himself just need to be calm...
We can be calm. I'm not sure Alexis can. This is his life in others hands

Its not much but just reading on fb(i know i know) that Beinsport reported its done for 70million so make of that what you will . p.s. im no ITK just tell what i saw on FB
It's been reported on here earlier but good effort all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.