Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said earlier you rotate 5 players then they play 22 league games each. And the likelihood is that Guardiola will play his strongest team more often, especially in the big games, meaning that a couple of players will get marginalised. You chose Real Madrid because they are the only team who operate similarly but then they dominate Spanish football, and they are more or less a permanent fixture in the last 4 of the Champions league if not the final.

This is cloud cuckoo land. I can accept that we are looking at Sanchez, but be honest enough to admit that if we do get into a position to sign him, it will mean a player leaving.
If we sign Sanchez Aguero will leave. You can bank on that. People are just trying hard not to see the obvious.

If we sign Sanchez Aguero will leave. You can bank on that. People are just trying hard not to see the obvious.

Just why? Why would Aguero leave?

Did anybody leave when Pep Guardiola managed Lewandowski,Muller, Costa, Coman, Ribery, Robben?

Even after getting Sanchez our lot wouldn't compare more favorably than that. But apparently, Pep will struggle to fit 3 kids, who can't last a season performing at the highest, and 2 seniors into 5 positions for nearly 60 games a season?

The manager, the player, and even the damn Chairman has confirmed Sergio Aguero isn't going anywhere. If he had to go, at least one of the player, player's agent, the manager, or the executives would throw doubt. Not ONE of them has.

Someone like Sanchez isn't going to be happy sitting on the bench, so I would expect Sane, Sterling, Jesus or KDB (not to mention Gundogan when he's fit) to be rotated out just to fit him in the Team on a regular basis, because I'm fairly certain Aguero won't want to be warming the bench either.

Signing Sanchez brings more problems than it solves unless we ship someone out. Sure, He's an upgrade on Sterling but he's not home grown which is another headache, as Sane, Jesus and KDB certainly won't be going anywhere soon.
Its obvious what is most likely to conclusion
Just why? Why would Aguero leave?

Did anybody leave when Pep Guardiola managed Lewandowski,Muller, Costa, Coman, Ribery, Robben?

Even after getting Sanchez our lot wouldn't compare more favorably than that. But apparently, Pep will struggle to fit 3 kids, who can't last a season performing at the highest, and 2 seniors into 5 positions for nearly 60 games a season?
That was 6 players for 4 positions. And 2 of them were permanent crocks. Frankly, it was the injury proneness of Rib and Rob that sparked the purchase of Costa and Coman. Totally different scenario.

The manager, the player, and even the damn Chairman has confirmed Sergio Aguero isn't going anywhere. If he had to go, at least one of the player, player's agent, the manager, or the executives would throw doubt. Not ONE of them has.
Then you should conclude we are not getting Sanchez. Its an IF/Then statement. If you are absolutely certain the "Then" part is not happening just negate the "if".

Then you should conclude we are not getting Sanchez. Its an IF/Then statement. If you are absolutely certain the "Then" part is not happening just negate the "if".

If there was ever a more amusing use of propositional logic.

I'll make sure to drop in your DM an "I told you so" when we get Sanchez and Aguero stays despite.

If there was ever a more amusing use of propositional logic.

I'll make sure to drop in your DM an "I told you so" when we get Sanchez and Aguero stays despite.

Don't sweat it mate. Pep said in his last press conference of the season that they needed to find better solutions for Sergio to do more than just score goals and for the goal scoring to not just depend on Sergio.

We've all seen that Sergio has been pretty deadly with assists to Gabriel in the few games they have been able to play together. Sounds to me like another goal-hungry forward is essential for the way Pep plans to use Sergio in the future.

I think all City fans would be excited if that forward turned out to be Alexis.

If you look at most of the really big teams across Europe they have three dead-set goal scoring options starting games. MSN, BBC etc etc. If we end up selling Kelechi and Nolito and bring in Alexis we'd still only have three red-blooded goal scorers in the whole squad. (Aguero, Alexis, Gabriel (Sane a possible to eventually join this group)).

I suppose the one proviso on all of this is that things can change quickly in football (and most things in life).

There this literally no way that Pep or City will sell Kun this summer unless he specifically tells the club he wants to. And he won't because he's secretly fallen in love with Pep and thinks he's played the best football of his career in the last few months (IMO).

There this literally no way that Pep or City will sell Kun this summer unless he specifically tells the club he wants to. And he won't because he's secretly fallen in love with Pep and thinks he's played the best football of his career in the last few months (IMO).
Billy are you think we will get Sanchez before pre season or Arsenal will play hard ball ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.