Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
There this literally no way that Pep or City will sell Kun this summer unless he specifically tells the club he wants to. And he won't because he's secretly fallen in love with Pep and thinks he's played the best football of his career in the last few months (IMO).

do you still think we will get sanchez billy?

Why wouldn't we? He's one of our top priorities and he wants to come. I don't see any huge issues unless Arsenal wanna let him run the last 12 months of his contract down and keep an extremely unhappy player.

so I assume sanchez is being asked by us to hold firm on his desire to come to city and we do the rest?

Why wouldn't we? He's one of our top priorities and he wants to come. I don't see any huge issues unless Arsenal wanna let him run the last 12 months of his contract down and keep an extremely unhappy player.

I hope your right mate would love to see Sanchez and Aguero in the same line up.

so I assume sanchez is being asked by us to hold firm on his desire to come to city and we do the rest?

I don't really understand the question. It's like any transfer target of ours. City know that he wants to come to City before any other club so they're doing their best to get a fee agreed with Arsenal. Might take a bit of time. Worst case scenario they refuse to sell in England point blank. At that point City would have to re-assess but I don't think they'll do that because as I said, then they have an unhappy asset who'll be worthless in 12 months. My guy they'll sell and before the end of June.

Then you should conclude we are not getting Sanchez. Its an IF/Then statement. If you are absolutely certain the "Then" part is not happening just negate the "if".
sounds more like an 'if and only if' statement to me

Arsenal are so desperate to appear relevant (like Liverpool) I'd not be surprised if they publicized that they'd accept less from Bayern so that Sanchez left the league.

For the sake of 10m they'd claim that they kept their dignity.

I wonder what our plan B is.

Arsenal are so desperate to appear relevant (like Liverpool) I'd not be surprised if they publicized that they'd accept less from Bayern so that Sanchez left the league.

I can see this from Arsenal's point of view but Sanchez (and his agent) won't accept Bayern if a) it's not the platers preferred option and b) it means lower wages.

I don't understand this logic at all, Arsenal will sell to the highest bidder. If we offer £55m and Bayern offer £45m, then Arsenal will accept our bid. The player wants the move, and I trust the info of the people who are saying it'll happen.

I don't understand this logic at all, Arsenal will sell to the highest bidder. If we offer £55m and Bayern offer £45m, then Arsenal will accept our bid. The player wants the move, and I trust the info of the people who are saying it'll happen.

No, Arsenal would gladly sell to a foreign club for cheaper before us. It reduces fan backlash, it means they don't have to play against him, he's not competing against them in 3 competitions, they can justify it as Bayern being a mega club.

But it's all irrelevant if Sanchez says he doesn't want to go to Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.