Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine the reaction of arsenal fans if they sell sanchez and sign no one? It's for that reason I just can't see this happening.
Relax bud. It has already been agreed and as far as I know hasn't been retracted yet even though media are saying we left it too late . Too late? We've been trying all summer to get this done. Hardly our fault . Until we hear something official this is still very much on .
Just don't want anyone else coming in trying to steal him even though his loyalties lie with us. That is the only small concern

Could have agreed a fee yesterday at the very least, when Arsenal were receptive to offers. The club instead fucked about with offers of £45m and then left it until the afternoon of the last day of the window.

So we are led to believe.

If we were involved in our line of work in a 50M pound deal I think perhaps we would be locked in a room thrashing it out with our opponents not sending bids to get reactions- I am sure our negotiation team have been in direct contact and if a deal can be made it is already done.

However, maybe football may be different, I doubt it though.

It's only to make the Arsenal fans happy showing as if they "tried" getting Lemar with a huge bid to replace Sanchez. At the end of the night, Sanchez will be sold to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.