Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just knew Arsenal weren't competent enough to get a good replacement with so little time left.

So now it will be down to straight cash with no replacement, I can still see them just doing it in the end.
Mate, there is no replacement. I could write the narrative for you. It'll go something like this: Big bad City tapped Sanchez up and fucked with his head then made a derisory offer for him right at the end of the window, however much we tried to persuade Sanchez to stay he wouldn't have it, leaving us no choice but to try and replace him at the eleventh hour, we made a 92mill bid for Lemar which Monaco accepted but there wasn't enough time left to complete the transfer, the only option we had left was to get as much money as we could out of City and reluctantly let Sanchez go. Not a whisper about the fact that Arsenal are an incompetent money grabbing bastard of a club.

Look. It's very simple. We want him but it won't be the end of the world if we don't get him. The reverse can be said about Johnny FUCKING Evans.

Sanchez has had a medical and has agreed personal terms. Arsenal agree in principle to sell him to us, fee to be negotiated. All this done under the media radar as they, and the ITK's on here, know fuck all about out transfers unless the club tell them.

Will he come? Down to Arsenal weighing up the pro's and con's of letting their star player go to a rival. Whatever happens Sanchez has and will remain professional. He's that sort of player.

Lemar? Not a like for like swap so I don't see his future deciding Sanchez's.

Now...stop flapping* you twats.

*Flap if Johnny FUCKING Evans joins.

What puzzles me is why do Arse agree a 92m deal with Monaco knowing full well insufficient time to complete it. Surely you would say we have received a bid from MCFC but because we are unable to find a replacement in time it has been rejected. It just does not make sense, well not to me anyway.
The £92m bid was for a player they know doesn't want them, simply to allow them to still pedal the big club line to the fans. Also to get more money from us because they can now say we've no replacement, the deals gotta be huge, etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.