Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good he isn't coming (hopefully). He is 29. He is a crybaby on the pitch. His attitude is disgraceful towards His team mates.

As had been evident already the first three games this season, finishing will continue being a problem.
There's a reason why Pep wanted him & probably Mbappé as well

& if one of Kun or Jesus are injured...

What time you reckon it'll get announced then,I'm going for 10:30ish. People need to chill out lol it's fine. Everything is agreed
Yep, I'm waiting for 'Sanchez had had his head turned; we didn't want to sell but he clearly didn't want to be at Arsenal; the other players didn't want him back; this is all City's fault' with the sound of an Arsenal piggy bank bursting

It's good he isn't coming (hopefully). He is 29. He is a crybaby on the pitch. His attitude is disgraceful towards His team mates.

It also means Roberts gets another year to improve so we can bring him into the squad next season. It's time to start playing the younger players instead of being lazy and being everybody.

Doubt he'll ever wear our shirt. Would like to be wrong though.

yes they can and they have ,unfortunately they have turned against us.

Because of nothing but betting patterns of punters, listening to pundits with zero knowledge of what is actually going on.

One positive report and a few bets on because of it will see us back to odds on.

Equally without any knowledge.

And you know this because?
Because it's been all over twitter all afternoon ..and I don't listen to the two tweets that have been put out by Arsenal journo's. It'll get done,don't see why people think it won't. They are not gonna let him go on a free,I mean come on. They've not even rejected our bid ..that says something doesn't it.

It also means Roberts gets another year to improve so we can bring him into the squad next season. It's time to start playing the younger players instead of being lazy and being everybody.
His team mates deserve it, he puts in three times as much effort as any of them trying to win games himself while the rest float about and do fuck all. He has a winners mentality and has every right to be upset and pissed off, even more so now he has to go back to Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.