Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the consensus on here about Sanchez? I don't see him as an upgrade on any of our current striking options personally. We surely don't need 4 strikers and I'd rather play Aguero or Jesus. And possibly Nacho too, since he's more of a goal poacher. Seems like a lot of money for something we don't need.

He is a must 30 goals and 19 assist says if he was in our side we would have won at least the league and FA cup.

What's the consensus on here about Sanchez? I don't see him as an upgrade on any of our current striking options personally. We surely don't need 4 strikers and I'd rather play Aguero or Jesus. And possibly Nacho too, since he's more of a goal poacher. Seems like a lot of money for something we don't need.
Not really a striker, he'd be competing more with Sterling and Sane for the wide positions, and for the front 3 we won't start the season of 60 games with just 4 players for the front 3 , others have said Bernardo Silva can play wide which he can but I see him more as someone that will rotate with KDB and David. Pretty sure Iheanacho will move on. The one thing it will,give us is plenty of goals from a position other than centre forward.

Looks like Arses interested in Mahrez -£50m quoted. If they pay that then I think the amounts we are paying are pretty good to date.

Theres no way anyone gives Leicester £50M for Mahrez in my opinion. Think you are looking at closer to £30M-£35M.

Do you think that sanchez can continue at the level he is now at for much longer? I am a little worried about his age. He is the no. 1 footballer in the Premier League, but for how much longer when a big aspect of his game is power and pace?

The guy is a machine Marv. Rarely gets injured, and when he does he seems to come back from in almost Super Human time. He's a bit like Zlatan in that respect.

However, I have a worry over the amount of football he's played. He's not had a summer off in 4 years, he's had a World Cup or Copa America every summer since 2013. Even this summer he has the Confederations Cup. That's my main concern, that there might be some monumental breakdown round the corner.

I have never seen him like this. He is a fighter and perhaps the only one at Arsenal, but does look like at times that he is angry with his own players.

He is at times, but it's not just that. He doesn't like to rest, we end up having to try and force him too. Like I said above, he's a machine, even in close season when he is meant to be winding down he's training. He is driven, but he likes to be the one who is controlling it, who is involved constantly, playing every game, being involved in every move. It's not because his team mates are shit, that's just his nature and character. He thrives on being the main man, for club and country.

I'm sure though that he'll have thought about all this, and if he's willing to go to City then obviously he's willing to accept it.

Wenger has just signed a new deal. I know they are an absolute shithouse club, & Wenger has no shame, but he could possibly have demanded certain conditions.

It would be shambolic if the club were to sell a player Wenger insists is not available for transfer, right from under his nose, after just giving him a new deal.

It's not impossible imo, that part of the agreement could be they don't sell their top players, behind Wenger's back, unless perhaps those players put in an official transfer request. Then Arse have a 'getout' clause.

I don't see how they would set Wenger up to look a complete tool, after giving him a new deal.
They did and said the exact same thing with nasri and RVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.