Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Sanchez. Really want him at the club tbh.

Though (!), I remember reading a line by Marti Perarnau in one of his books where he mentioned Pep once said: "The players who can pass well as well as retain the ball the most are the special ones!"

Sanchez is apparently the second most dispossessed player in Europe, and in BPL he's made the most misplaced passes of anybody, for the 16/17 campaign :P.

Just for kicks, what y'all think about that?

Is it a common fault or just for that season ?

Trying to hard to get the team playing, could be one possible explanation.

How are we signing him with our new wage structure? If you believe the papers he's demanding anything from £250,000 - £300,000 per week ?? If it's a choice between him and MBappe I think I'd go for MBappe. For all we know Sanchez could have had his best season and although I appreciate he is world class, for such a high transfer fee there's an element of risk at his age, how many good years will we get from him and if he gets a big injury at his age it could be a problem, plus after his contract finishes he'll be another one walking away on a free. Mbappe would probably cost double and some, but could sign on or a four or five year contract and we could still potentially sell him for a profit if he lives up to his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.