Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal fans must feel cheated this summer. 200m they had apparently, wenger is going to leave the club mid table.

If he had bought a couple of superstars Sanchez would have signed a new contract.

Why is he playing full backs as centre backs?

Why bid 92 mil on the last day.
Makes me wonder if they thought they were playing a decent game, I don't for 1 minute ever believe they were going to spend over £90mil on Lemar, I just don't buy it. So, did they expect us to fold at the last minute and up our bid to circa £70mil. If yes, then should we have upped it?

I'm shocked if this so called phone call between Soriano and Gazidis took place, that Soriano really believed they were in control of a £92mil spunk on Lemar.

Crazy shit all round.

All I can say is City being nice and accommodating not wanting Sanchez to put in a transfer request early in the transfer window worked well.

Yeah them transfer requests are basically magic spells that instantly transfer players to your club. Just ask VVD and Coutinho. Oh wait...

Talk shite.

Sports Editor from the Sun.

The deal was agreed this a Morning at Chairman level.

Arsenal told City they had a player lined up and were going to sign him.

Then as we all know the player, Lamar, turned Arsenal down.

Then Arsenal pulled the Sanchez transfer.

Apparently City are furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.