Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
F*cking Txiki .. was dong well this window then he f*cks up all his good work by trying to be a smart arse and do this Sanchez deal on the last day ... I'm struggling to understand why we had to leave it soooo late, maybe Txiki thought we had them over a barrel so cold save a few quid if we left it late... well that backfired!!!
Not claiming to know ..but I'd assume it wasn't last minute,no way have we not spoken to Arsenal nor Sanchez until when we first bid on Tuesday ..it must have been going on beforehand. If anyone is to blame is Arsenal and to a certain extent Sanchez. All he had to do was push it through by handing in a request,feel that would have helped the case quite a lot imo. I don't see us bothering with him for next year thou ..it was now we needed him. Again just my opinion

Yep... some on here are Fookin priceless Oakie
Why don`t some of these fuckwits understand that this transfer was being dealt with between Soriano and the Arsenal Chairman,something thats been said on more than one occasion on this thread.
At the end of the day we were NOT let down by anyone from City but the tosspots from Arsenal.In the end they fucked it up for both us and themselves.
Unfookingbelieveablejeff.

Not claiming to know ..but I'd assume it wasn't last minute,no way have we not spoken to Arsenal nor Sanchez until when we first bid on Tuesday ..it must have been going on beforehand. If anyone is to blame is Arsenal and to a certain extent Sanchez. All he had to do was push it through by handing in a request,feel that would have helped the case quite a lot imo. I don't see us bothering with him for next year thou ..it was now we needed him. Again just my opinion
From what I've heard we left it till the last minute and tried to have them over. Fucking senseless.

F*cking Txiki .. was dong well this window then he f*cks up all his good work by trying to be a smart arse and do this Sanchez deal on the last day ... I'm struggling to understand why we had to leave it soooo late, maybe Txiki thought we had them over a barrel so cold save a few quid if we left it late... well that backfired!!!

You're being a bit harsh here fella. The fault lies with Arsenal. Our hierarchy were told for three months that Sanchez was not for sale, so what would be the point of bidding in this case? It would only drive up the final valuation and to no avail. The actual bids were made when Arsenal actually gave an indication to sell, only for them to completely do themselves out of a replacement through their own incompetence.

Nothing else we could have done here, not even a transfer request from Sanchez would have solved this. Like many others have said, it worked brilliantly for VVD and Coutinho...

How pissed must Sanchez be feeling right now. I do however think that we'll complete the transfer in Jan.
Only if he feels a sense of obligation towards us due to the way the Arse pissed us about. Come January, there would be a host of PL and European clubs scrambling for his signature. The one I fear most is Barcelona, and even Bayern Munich will try again. He can go anywhere he wants to.

It will be interesting to see how Sanchez deals with Arsenal and Wenger. I mean, he was humiliated in front of his family, friends and teammates after reportedly telling them he was moving to us. Wenger even apparently told him he was going to be sold after the Liverpool defeat. I don't think he will forget this slight easily. That and missing out on Champions League at this stage of his career must be pissing him off.

wonder if he might get a bad hammy or something in the last couple of minutes for chile and is out for 8 or 10 weeks. comes back and breaks down in training. out till new year. would arsenal still want to keep him in january.
In all honesty I`ve been thinking the same since we received the bad news.Wouldn`t it be wonderful if he somehow fucked them up and made them pay.As long as it wasn`t a serious injury ... just one to throw a spanner in the works for a few matches.

I think there's a good chance that we get him in January. The question is whether Jesus and Sergio can score enough to keep us right in contention up until then. Even if we don't get Sanchez, we'll surely add an additional attacker.

I think there's a good chance that we get him in January. The question is whether Jesus and Sergio can score enough to keep us right in contention up until then. Even if we don't get Sanchez, we'll surely add an additional attacker.
Last time we signed attacker in January was Bony...Not sure of quality available in jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.