Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think they ever wanted to sell Sanchez
They took a battering at revitalised Liverpool, but losing Sanchez would have made their fans even angrier. Selling your best player isnt going to go down well.
Financially if they make champs league it will have made sense to keep Sanchez and I dont ever remember hearing him say he wanted out, he never put in a request to leave.
Of course they didn't want to sell him
Their fans can't be any angrier - didn't you see Claude this morning
They didn't make CL with him last year and every professional pundit who's discussed it so far reckons they're miles off this year and so do I.
I guess you don't believe any of the reports posted about him telling all the Chilean players he was off to City.
I think its rather obvious he must have conveyed his wishes to leave the club to Wenger after all they've been talking via text all summer!
But seriously you think he hasn't privately told the Club he wants to go notwithstanding no formal request?

I'm gonna say it - did we actually need Sanchez?

Really? Need?

I do not always ridicule and insult ... only to bellends.

I'm feeling a tad left out.
Animosity is welcome social contact when you are used to no contact.

cd1JmPI.gif

If we'd have started negotiations months ago, and who's to say we did'nt, its clear that arsenal were never going to sell without us giving them Sterling, Sergio, or sitting around on our arses for months on end while they desperately rooted through the
Wonderful thing hindsight GHT.
I just get pissed off with some posters who as I`ve stated are clueless, mainly because they have no concept as to how long transfers actually take.They can`t get their head around the idea that up to 10 people could be involved from the player,both reps from the clubs,the agent,financial advisers and Ida the tea lady.
With a transfer like this,I bet City have been discussing this with his financial advisers and his Agent for months and then its knowing when the right moment is to hopefully start negotiations with the other club.
How long has Wenger been saying "he`s not for sale" and yet yesterday afternoon they accepted our offer.
Its the easiest thing in the world to blame someone, but to blame someone who was not involved in these final days,well .... aaarrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.It does my bloody head in.
Still I suppose its no good knocking when theres no fucker in.

Of course they didn't want to sell him
Their fans can't be any angrier - didn't you see Claude this morning
They didn't make CL with him last year and every professional pundit who's discussed it so far reckons they're miles off this year and so do I.
I guess you don't believe any of the reports posted about him telling all the Chilean players he was off to City.
I think its rather obvious he must have conveyed his wishes to leave the club to Wenger after all they've been talking via text all summer!
But seriously you think he hasn't privately told the Club he wants to go notwithstanding no formal request?
They didnt want to sell him mate, especially to City.
I read an interview with Arsene (his actual words) where he financially justified keeping him giving them more chance of CL and cups
plus he never put in a transfer request, he will prefer to be a free agent when he will then make wads of cash.
Arsene will of course be trying to convince him to resign

Well the game ended 3-0 Paraguay won vs Chile. Sanchez did ok he wasn't really pulling trees. Bravo played as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.