Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats me done ... there's just one or two bellends on these forums make sh*tty comments, I can't stomach

Sanchez is a lot, lot better than Bony ...
There is no doubt..but original post said we need an attacker in Jan...I don't think there will be any decent options if somehow arsenal don't offer him

You forgot about goal keeper
I know I left him out (not forgotten) but I don't know in truth, yet, if he is world class. Think a Pep team at Pep standards just needs a good goalkeeper. Lol. One that can stay awake while he whatches good football.

Must you always make snide remarks. He's made his point and he's entitled to his opinion. Let it go.
Fuck me thats rich coming from you.
My point to the daft fucker was his blatant remarks about Txiki who was NOT involved in these negotiations ... it was Soriano and his Arsenal counterpart.
He is entitled to his opinion ... but when he`s completely placing the blame on someone who was NOT involved then he needs fucking telling and that goes for any other daft fucker.

How/why are people blaming anyone from city?

This is completely arsenals fault. They have known about our interest for day dot. It's absolute lunacy they weren't prepared for this and if anything I would take this as a direct insult towards city.

Utter ****s the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.