Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me thats rich coming from you.
My point to the daft fucker was his blatant remarks about Txiki who was NOT involved in these negotiations ... it was Soriano and his Arsenal counterpart.
He is entitled to his opinion ... but when he`s completely placing the blame on someone he needs fucking telling and that goes for any other daft fucker.

There's a way to disagree with people in a reasoned and sensible manner. You seem completely incapable of this. Your immediate response is always to insult and ridicule, frequently without merit or justification.

Really??? I think there's less chance now of him signing a new deal than ever, the way Arsenal have treated him
Every player who missed out on their deadline day transfer backs down and signs a new deal they have little choice unless he goes on strike or something drastic which I can't see considering he didn't hand in a transfer request.

The lack of transfer request is the key for me it means he was keeping door open to get back on with the gooners knowing Arsenal may screw him over.

Is @MCFC ISRAEL okay? #worryingtimes
You can all laugh at me, in the end everyone here waited all summer for Sanchez to sign. People dreamed about Mbappe as well, Van Dijk, any LB, DM. But now that the window has suddenly closed our team is perfect and does not need any improvment. ! If Kompany will be injured, and he will, we look so bad with Stones and Otamendi. We have 3 Full Backs only, and we've released 3 attackers and signed CM/Winger. So yes we are short and you will see it

It looks like I proved my point ... you are clueless.
Agreed!! If we'd have started negotiations months ago, and who's to say we did'nt, its clear that arsenal were never going to sell without us giving them Sterling or Sergio, (or sitting around on our arses for months on end, while they desperately rooted through the various continental versions of exchange & Mart, in a desprate effort to try and find a replacement of a similar quality themselves)

It has now become obvious, to anyone with a brain, that no suitable, replacement, indeed any replacement at all, was ever going to appear on the horizon - be it now, 3 months ago or whenever - 'cos no f*cker wants to go.there

Last edited:
How/why are people blaming anyone from city?

This is completely arsenals fault. They have known about our interest for day dot. It's absolute lunacy they weren't prepared for this and if anything I would take this as a direct insult towards city.

Utter ****s the lot of them.

Pretty much this, they knew he wanted us, they even wanted to sell him to us.

What they didn't factor in, is that other quality players don't want to join a sinking ship. After being told to f**k off by their targets, they've panicked and refused to do the deal.

Sanchez and Ozil leaving for free next summer, Ramsay not signing a contract, no decent money from sales to invest means mid table mediocrity looms large.

Couldn't happen to nicer fan base.

There's a way to disagree with people in a reasoned and sensible manner. You seem completely incapable of this. Your immediate response is always to insult and ridicule, frequently without merit or justification.
True but oakiecoke isnt reasonable or sensible

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.