Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think its true how he won't play for them? doubt he will sign a new contract with what his agent has apparently been saying.

Can see him playing no games and still getting into the Chile side regardless.

Another twist.

So who's telling porkies now?

Wenger.

"Your interest is always to perform. It was not very close. It's very difficult for me to speak about that because what I want the player to do is now focus on his career, on his season and on Arsenal football club."

It was Wenger he was taking the piss out of us all summer he had no intention of selling us Sanchez in this window. Hope he picks Sanchez and he mopes around on the pitch

Another twist.

So who's telling porkies now?

Wenger.

"Your interest is always to perform. It was not very close. It's very difficult for me to speak about that because what I want the player to do is now focus on his career, on his season and on Arsenal football club."

Could be true tbh. Vidal has come out and said Alexis never told the team he had joined a City.

As a matter of interest, wonder how they would stand legally it if he suddenly decided to "Do A, Tevez" and stay in Chille, for the next six months, after the international break, (stating that he wasn't in a good enough frame of mind, following recent events, to give of his best). I'm sure someone mentioned, during the Tevez saga, that, even though he was unavailable for work, we were only allowed to withold his wages for a certain amount of time before he became a free agent again.

As a matter of interest, wonder how they would stand legally it if he suddenly decided to "Do A, Tevez" and stay in Chille, for the next six months, after the international break, (stating that he wasn't in a good enough frame of mind, following recent events, to give of his best). I'm sure someone mentioned, during the Tevez saga, that, even though he was unavailable for work, we were only allowed to withold his wages for a certain amount of time before he became a free agent again.

I don't know, but I'd love to see it put to the test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.