Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a matter of interest, wonder how they would stand legally it if he suddenly decided to "Do A, Tevez" and stay in Chille, for the next six months, after the international break, (stating that he wasn't in a good enough frame of mind, following recent events, to give of his best). I'm sure someone mentioned, during the Tevez saga, that, even though he was unavailable for work, we were only allowed to withold his wages for a certain amount of time before he became a free agent again.

A club can only fine a player a maximum of 6 weeks wages. They can then fine the player again but only if a separate offence/breech of contract. There is no time limit to the players contract becoming void, & that can only happen if he's sacked or the contract is terminated by the club who hold it.
However... I'd be interested to see if the player has a legal case that covers restriction of free movement having expressed an interest in joining us & arsenals agreement on a fee.

A player we all thought was coming, didn't. Let's not start acting the Billy big Bollocks saying he should down tools, strike etc.Sanchez is contracted to Arsenal, why would we want him to act like a grade A ****? Boot on other foot, we'd expect any City player to honour their contract. It didn't happen, he ain't coming. Let's stop with the fucking petty bollocks, "Arsene's a c****, Arsenal did us over, blah, blah, fucking blah". Nobody has a divine right to any player, especially one already contracted to another club. Can you imagine the teeth gnashing on here, were Serge to say, "I want to go to Real, City promised, I'm not playing any more." No. So, let's get a grip, let's cut the spoilt kid shtick and let's not pretend we've been illegally fucked over. We haven't. To paraphrase, "Man who promised to buy house decides not to.". It's that fucking simple.

A player we all thought was coming, didn't. Let's not start acting the Billy big Bollocks saying he should down tools, strike etc.Sanchez is contracted to Arsenal, why would we want him to act like a grade A ****? Boot on other foot, we'd expect any City player to honour their contract. It didn't happen, he ain't coming. Let's stop with the fucking petty bollocks, "Arsene's a c****, Arsenal did us over, blah, blah, fucking blah". Nobody has a divine right to any player, especially one already contracted to another club. Can you imagine the teeth gnashing on here, were Serge to say, "I want to go to Real, City promised, I'm not playing any more." No. So, let's get a grip, let's cut the spoilt kid shtick and let's not pretend we've been illegally fucked over. We haven't. To paraphrase, "Man who promised to buy house decides not to.". It's that fucking simple.
Mate, we suffered with tevez. We already moaned. Now theres nothing wrong with wanting karma to smile on us and be a woman for arsenal...

If he really really wanted to come to City why did he never put in a transfer request?

If he really really wanted to come to City why did he never put in a transfer request?
I've no idea. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. It's all conjecture. That wasn't my point though - I don't get all the hope from lots of posters that he downs tools, that he fucks Arsenal over. Why? He's an Arsenal player. And until we hear differently, it's time to stop acting like a royal bunch of mard-arse, spoilt cuunts and blaming all and sundry. All those that believed the bollocks posted by certain "ITKs" have got their collective knickers in a twist. Led down the transfer path and fucked off when the gate didn't open to reveal Sanchez. This saga has shown once and for all: there is NOBODY on this board with the inside knowledge. NOBODY. And the sooner this board realises that, the better we'll all be and we can celebrate transfers as and when they happen, instead of the bullshit indignation because a player didn't sign on the back of a Rod Stewart video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.