Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no idea. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. It's all conjecture. That wasn't my point though - I don't get all the hope from lots of posters that he downs tools, that he fucks Arsenal over. Why? He's an Arsenal player. And until we hear differently, it's time to stop acting like a royal bunch of mard-arse, spoilt cuunts and blaming all and sundry. All those that believed the bollocks posted by certain "ITKs" have got their collective knickers in a twist. Led down the transfer path and fucked off when the gate didn't open to reveal Sanchez. This saga has shown once and for all: there is NOBODY on this board with the inside knowledge. NOBODY. And the sooner this board realises that, the better we'll all be and we can celebrate transfers as and when they happen, instead of the bullshit indignation because a player didn't sign on the back of a Rod Stewart video.
I agree with you mate thats why I posted the question
I think his aim is to be a free agent come May, pick his club and get a huge signing on fee plus massive wages,

A player we all thought was coming, didn't. Let's not start acting the Billy big Bollocks saying he should down tools, strike etc.Sanchez is contracted to Arsenal, why would we want him to act like a grade A ****? Boot on other foot, we'd expect any City player to honour their contract. It didn't happen, he ain't coming. Let's stop with the fucking petty bollocks, "Arsene's a c****, Arsenal did us over, blah, blah, fucking blah". Nobody has a divine right to any player, especially one already contracted to another club. Can you imagine the teeth gnashing on here, were Serge to say, "I want to go to Real, City promised, I'm not playing any more." No. So, let's get a grip, let's cut the spoilt kid shtick and let's not pretend we've been illegally fucked over. We haven't. To paraphrase, "Man who promised to buy house decides not to.". It's that fucking simple.
Completely agree. There may come a time in the not too distant future that we put another bid in for him, or someone else but for now, let's let this one go and go again(;)) with the great squad we've got. Let's not be cvnts. However, point of order, Arsene is a cvnt.

Call me cynical but I think the whole thing was a ploy from the Arsenal board/owner, as they are the only ones to come out of this saga - let me explain..

City lose out on a player Pep clearly felt would make us more clinical
Alexis loses out as he stated he wanted to play Chanpions League
Arsene loses out after stating all preseason Sanchez wouldn't be sold, only to be annoucned he was being sold
Much maligned Arsenal board (known for not splashing the cash) make an British record transfer fee for Lemar only for it it be dashed due to lack of time to complete the transfer... as I said call me cynical but it smells to me that the Arsenal board flashed the cash and then bottled it

I've no idea. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. It's all conjecture. That wasn't my point though - I don't get all the hope from lots of posters that he downs tools, that he fucks Arsenal over. Why? He's an Arsenal player. And until we hear differently, it's time to stop acting like a royal bunch of mard-arse, spoilt cuunts and blaming all and sundry. All those that believed the bollocks posted by certain "ITKs" have got their collective knickers in a twist. Led down the transfer path and fucked off when the gate didn't open to reveal Sanchez. This saga has shown once and for all: there is NOBODY on this board with the inside knowledge. NOBODY. And the sooner this board realises that, the better we'll all be and we can celebrate transfers as and when they happen, instead of the bullshit indignation because a player didn't sign on the back of a Rod Stewart video.

The rule of thumb is so simple: if it's not on the OS, it hasn't happened yet. We can have fun, speculate, hope, pray . . . but see the rule of thumb.

I agree -- Arsenal will make the call, and there's nothing any of us can do about it. Arsenal are fucking idiots, sure . . . but that doesn't matter.

Call me cynical but I think the whole thing was a ploy from the Arsenal board/owner, as they are the only ones to come out of this saga - let me explain..

City lose out on a player Pep clearly felt would make us more clinical
Alexis loses out as he stated he wanted to play Chanpions League
Arsene loses out after stating all preseason Sanchez wouldn't be sold, only to be annoucned he was being sold
Much maligned Arsenal board (known for not splashing the cash) make an British record transfer fee for Lemar only for it it be dashed due to lack of time to complete the transfer... as I said call me cynical but it smells to me that the Arsenal board flashed the cash and then bottled it
British record is £130 million for Pogba.

Arsenal are the great pretenders of world sport. They talk a lot but when it comes to the crunch go missing. They play like this on the field and off the field. They were never going to stump up 92 mil for a player.
It's only now their supporters are waking up to the frauds they have as owners and the puppet Wenger. Too late, their club is a shambles and will take a long time to recover. They deserve everything they get. Cant wait for the next episode of Arsenal TV -:)

The Sanchez situation reminds me of Kinkladze. We were all livid when Royle wanted to sell him for £5m, however Royle reasoned it like this: 'Having Kinkladze didn't stop 2 successive relegations, but selling him would provide another club the icing on their cake, AND it would provide us with the funds to buy the ingredients for a new cake.'

Even though it killed me to see Kinkladze leave, we needed to take a step backwards, to ultimately enable us to move forwards. The difference with Sanchez is that Wenger believes he's a couple of signings away from glory, but the reality is that his best players obviously see things differently.

They have seemingly systematically lost faith in him & the club, & Wenger missed the chance to buy a new brush & sweep the club clean during this window, thus re-invigorating the Emirates.

He has no-one to blame but himself if his arrogant refusal to see what Arsenal have become turns around and bites him on the Arsene this season. But who knows, perhaps forcing Sanchez to stay will turn out to be a masterstroke, or perhaps it will make little difference to Arsenal's immediate furture OR perhaps it will all turn to shit.

Only time will tell & I suppose we won't have long to wait to see how Arsenal's summer transfer window 2017 effects their season.

Is it beyond reason that he could sign a new contract but have a release clause inserted for a fairly low fee (let's say £20m)? Wouldn't surprise me if that happened.
What possible point would that serve & how would it benefit Sanchez? If anything it weakens his position. It's clear he wants out, Arsenal have dug their heels in for now, but Sanchez will have another window of opportunity to leave in January & ultimately at the end of the season.

If Sanchez waits until the end of the season, at worst he could re-sign for Arsenal with a massive signing on fee, or at best sign for another club again with a massive signing on fee. What possible motivation would he have to sign a contract extension with Arsenal now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.