Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moral of this story as many have said before only believe it when a player is holding the shirt on the official site. If we had signed all the superstars many had us to believe we were signing over the years would we be a star studded side.

I told people he only wanted City and turned down PSG and Munich. I wasn't wrong. Little could anyone expect quite how amateurish Arsenal would behave.
Well you've learnt a valuable lesson in transfer deals
Expect the unexpected
Golden rule is it's not done deal till it's done
So many factors involved in a transfer deal it's easy for done deal to collapse in the last minute

Do feel for Sanchez in all this

But he did sign his current contract and as far as I am aware didn't have a gun held to his head

b

But importantly, as far as he's concerned, he'll almost certainly have been fed a load of shit about the ambition of the club and how they would be trying to get more top players to challenge the big boys of Europe.
Signed under false promises.

Totally disagree with this

So a player who could be soon become a free agent will give 100%. No way. A bad challenge, a poor decision on the pitch from either the player himself or an opponent and his career would be over. And there would be no income once he`s a free agent. If Sanchez does not sign another contract for Arsenal he will coast to the end of his Arsenal stint. He`s potentially 10 months away from the biggest pay cheque of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.