Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that by January the shambles that Arsenal are will be nowhere near a CL spot given the quality of the opposition and their long term over reliance on Sanchez who will be totally demotivated to help them achieve anything this season.
There will be fallouts with Wenger galore and come January they will do their utmost to get rid of him.
20-30 mill should do it in that context

Txiki still gonna offer above 40m for him in January imo. Not 60m, but 40-45m imo. To me even that is way more than it should be.

40m would be a fair price if he gives you that final push for the league and CL. But the only chance I can see that happening would be if we're way off 4th place or Mahrez is back to his title winning form.

Do feel for Sanchez in all this

But he did sign his current contract and as far as I am aware didn't have a gun held to his head

As far as Arsenal are concerned it is now their problem to solve

For City we hopefully won't need him but we shouldn't have put all our eggs in one basket

Alves was a certain and he fucked us over but signed Danilo, we should have had a plan b

Nearly everyone I know that I chat to or watch football with was shiting us getting Sanchez they were ready to give us the title.
I just wonder if there was any outside pressure on Arsenal not to sell ?

Few whispers that the deal was signed and arsenal still blocked it at the last minute. If this is true surely this would land them in trouble for breach of contract or something?

Grasping some straws here, but... is the MLS transfer windows closed and is it possible to loan him out thru that ? Or are there different sets windows, rules etc?

Tbf weren't you shouting folk down who were worried this wouldn't get done and posting that it was done and people needed to relax?
I told people he only wanted City and turned down PSG and Munich. I wasn't wrong. Little could anyone expect quite how amateurish Arsenal would behave.

How realistic is this legal action that is being reported from Chile now? I don't want us to come across as bad eggs, and I think we have to be careful as there is also suggestion from the Arsenal side that we spoke to his agent before permission was given (which is commonplace but technically not on).

I think the net result will be we agree a deal to take him in January with arsenals blessing. Deal could even be agreed this month I reckon, just because the window is shut doesn't mean we can't negotiate for January, if arsenal find this supposed replacement who wants to come to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.