Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
People calling Arsenal all sorts, claiming they've been utterly out of order. But utterly failing to see the black and white facts:

Sanchez: contracted to Arsenal
Arsenal didn't sell contracted player

Don't see what's wrong for calling Arsenal foolish for not selling, nor with speculating as to why, and what might change if anything. So I'm going to keep doing it. But we all appreciate the condescension, thanks. Having said that, I agree that hoping or thinking that he'll feign injury to screw Arsenal is silly on a variety of levels.

Please don't get pissed off with me, I haven't been following the whole thread !

Juast a bit gutted tbh that we didn't land the lad ! I feel with him we could have won the league. I don't think any team won the league with 2 strikers....might be wrong though.

Onwards and upwards

Spain scored 2 goals against the strongest defence in the World " Italy" without any striker.

I also remember we played 6 games in a row without striker ( Milner was playing upfront) and we ended up winning 5 out of 6 without Aguero or any other striker.

Don't see what's wrong for calling Arsenal foolish for not selling, nor with speculating as to why, and what might change if anything. So I'm going to keep doing it. But we all appreciate the condescension, thanks. Having said that, I agree that hoping or thinking that he'll feign injury to screw Arsenal is silly on a variety of levels.
You think Arsenal were foolish for keeping their best player? A player who's several rungs above anything they've got, or could hope to get in this window? Okay, fair enough. Keep on calling...

Very drunk and someone who knows some one re medical ( in the pub) but also very drunk whilst doing a very good Niel Diamond on the careoke said Sanchez.booked in for a medical on Wednesday ? Is that possible

Wondered why he hadn't got got any game time, so far this season. Something else occured?.... I thought him & Pep had made up.
I just think Pep is looking to the future. Once we're back from the international break (which I hate with a passion) & we start playing 3 times a week, that is when the strength of the top 6's squads will come into play.

Yaya will definitely get his share of game time as will the others who haven't featured much in the first 3 games of the season.

Very drunk and someone who knows some one re medical ( in the pub) but also very drunk whilst doing a very good Niel Diamond on the careoke said Sanchez.booked in for a medical on Wednesday ? Is that possible
I very muvh doubt it mate. The only way I could see that is if Sanchez's contract is cancelled & he leaves Arsenal by mutual consent or if they sack him for having the temerity to move Oop Norf.

After what they've just done to keep him, it pains me to say this but I cannot see anything else other than Sanchez being at Arsenal until June 30th 2018.

You think Arsenal were foolish for keeping their best player? A player who's several rungs above anything they've got, or could hope to get in this window? Okay, fair enough. Keep on calling...

Yes. Nearly every team in every sport with a "best" player on a less-than-one-year deal is, unless they think they can re-sign him. Teams in that position should sell.

If they do think they can re-sign Sanchez, then all the more reason to think they're foolish. But I get your implied point -- it's possible Arsenal has some plan to go after his signature again that they believe they will be successful with that none of us are privy to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.