Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how Alexis plays for Arsenal in the coming 4 months. If he were to give his all Arsenal will not want to sell him in January. Why should they? They will have seen that they can keep him against his will and he still performs. The "loss" from not selling him, they have already taken this summer. The perceived "loss" will be smaller in January. So unfortunately there is no way around Alexis "motivating" them to reconsider a sale. He will have to play if not badly, then at least not well, and he will have to act like a disturbance in the dressing room. Just my 2 cents anyway.

Many supporters here are clearly being unrealistic in expecting Sanchez to leave Arsenal in January to come to us. Arsenal will not jeopardize their chances of a top 4 place by letting him go halfway through the season.
Sanchez will only potentially leave in the summer and at no other time, and by then there will be lots of clubs chasing his signature, not just City.

Sanchez will not be joining City come what may, like I've mentioned previously, that ship sailed a few seasons ago when he first went to Arsenal.

Besides there will be new shiny toy for us fans to drool over (who'd heard of Mbappe before we played Monaco in the Chumps League for example)?

Many supporters here are clearly being unrealistic in expecting Sanchez to leave Arsenal in January to come to us. Arsenal will not jeopardize their chances of a top 4 place by letting him go halfway through the season.
Sanchez will only potentially leave in the summer and at no other time, and by then there will be lots of clubs chasing his signature, not just City.

Sanchez will not be joining City come what may, like I've mentioned previously, that ship sailed a few seasons ago when he first went to Arsenal.

Besides there will be new shiny toy for us fans to drool over (who'd heard of Mbappe before we played Monaco in the Chumps League for example)?
Totally disagree ..Sanchez will end up at city mate! Surely you don't seriously believe he won't? 1st of Jan ..job done lol

Totally disagree ..Sanchez will end up at city mate! Surely you don't seriously believe he won't? 1st of Jan ..job done lol

I'm not sure why Arsenal would let one of their best players leave halfway through the season, when everything is still up for grabs for league and cup positions etc.

In any case, I've just never been enthusiastic about Sanchez because he doesn't offer anything that is significantly different to what we already have. I would have preferred that the club tried to sign Diego Costa or someone like that with a physical presence and an aerial threat, to allow our midfielders and full/wing backs greater options for attacking with high crosses or more direct balls into space. Sanchez would simply be more of the same, pass, pass, bloody pass into the net football.

We tried to sign him in 2011 when he left Udinese for Barca, not when he signed for Arsenal. You can't really blame him for choosing 2011 Barca over 2011 City can you?

I was convinced this would happen right up to yesterday morning.

I just cannot believe Arsenal have been this stupid.

They never had a chance of signing Lemar, let alone on the final day of the window. If the rumours are true that Gazidis agreed to sell Sanchez after someone told him Lemar was done, it shows how much of a mess Arsenal are in.

I can see Sanchez doing the bare minimum until Jan and then CFG will offer a paltry amount to sign him in Jan or he'll sign a pre-contract with Girona(which he can) to lock him down to CFG and he'll be ours by July 1st.

I was convinced this would happen right up to yesterday morning.

I just cannot believe Arsenal have been this stupid.

They never had a chance of signing Lemar, let alone on the final day of the window. If the rumours are true that Gazidis agreed to sell Sanchez after someone told him Lemar was done, it shows how much of a mess Arsenal are in.

I can see Sanchez doing the bare minimum until Jan and then CFG will offer a paltry amount to sign him in Jan or he'll sign a pre-contract with Girona(which he can) to lock him down to CFG and he'll be ours by July 1st.
This is what will happen IMO, Sanchez will want to work with City & Sanchez clearly has the chance to fuck Wenger over here for shiting on him & will talk to Girona knowing Arsenal will go on a mad one. Arsenal will go to the FA & UEFA saying City are cheating etc it will be funny as fuck it's one sure way of dropping shit on Arsenal from a good height you get me fam!!!!

You seriously think they're going to be in contention for a top 4 place?

They will be nowhere near the top 4.

Sanchez gets injured in the boxing Day fixture out for a few months, still think we're sign him?
A lot could happen before the new year so many factors involved in a transfer deal to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.