Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feeling is we need him now. Aguerro and seemingly everyone else have problems when faced withh scoring. Someone with the mindset of Sanchez who scores for fun at the moment would be what we need in those situations we seem to always fluff before the oppo go and score against us.

Having said that, as far as I was concerned this is £60m to get his services this year and strenghen our bid for the prem title.

Now we havent got him lets see, maybe Aguerro and co will find their shooting boots again. Liverpool will be an acid test for that

DO not rule out both Messi and Sanchez being here next season. I am not sure if I read it or heard it on SSN, but I think messi's contract runs out in 2018. Has anyone else heard anything

Why a "sudden" decline? Great players have the intelligence to adapt as they get older he is already doing this It's also not just his football he would bring a massive kudos to City and attract even more fans
We would need to get him out of the pie shop first

The feeling is we need him now. Aguerro and seemingly everyone else have problems when faced withh scoring. Someone with the mindset of Sanchez who scores for fun at the moment would be what we need in those situations we seem to always fluff before the oppo go and score against us.

Having said that, as far as I was concerned this is £60m to get his services this year and strenghen our bid for the prem title.

Now we havent got him lets see, maybe Aguerro and co will find their shooting boots again. Liverpool will be an acid test for that
A lot is made of all these golden chances that we are missing in games but I really don't think we create what a lot of us think are clear goal scoring opportunities. I know stats will probably prove me wrong but I'm going off what I see every week throughout the game. Liverpool will be a test no doubt, and we need to be beating them if aspirations of winning the title are to be realised. In reference to Sanchez I think as well as his goals he would have ignited our whole attack with his play and tenacity. We shall see.

Arsenal would have sold Sanchez to us this window provided they could find someone to replace him. Arsenal's total lack of competence led them to believe that a non-C/L side in obvious free-fall could attract a quality replacement at the last second of the window - thus the deal fell through - even though Arsenal wanted to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.