Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
His latest Instagram post suggests he's not aiming to be a disruptive influence. Let's see if that proves to be the case. Lots of issues need ironed out, not just with him.

His latest Instagram post suggests he's not aiming to be a disruptive influence. Let's see if that proves to be the case. Lots of issues need ironed out, not just with him.
The City fan in me would love to see him kick up a fuss, but my selfishness aside it's a good thing he seems to have come back with at least decent intentions

Chilean coach Jose Sulantay not impressed with Sanchez's game.
"I saw him gone, I saw him out of physical shape, totally. He’s fatter than normal.
Without his spark, he never left that Paraguayan defence behind. He never made a diagonal run, it was something else. It was not Alexis."

Reported in many of English papers

Judging by his insta he's committed to the Arsenal cause! Prob sign new contract
Shit we didn't get it tied up summer time

Judging by his insta he's committed to the Arsenal cause! Prob sign new contract
Shit we didn't get it tied up summer time
People can read into it what they want, one thing is for certain & that is Sanchez is a player in turmoil. We'll all see his state of mind when Arsenal face Bournemouth. Much will be revealed then.

Sometimes our fans bend over backwatds to pretend they are viewing a good deal.

Nor do they your opinion on game day when you are disappointed the manager starts one guy over the other. Yet, I reckon you give your opinion anyway, yes?

I don't understand why folks always come at me with the "why do you care?" argument. Why shouldnt I care?

If the club buys a player some think is shitty, why do they care? Not like the club cares about their opinions on how good or shitty the player is. Why do we even discuss these transfers, not like the club gives a fuck about out opinion on it.

Lets just all pack it in then. Since nothing we care about changes what the club does. Its a silly retort

I care about what o choose to care about. And for what its worth, most do care, even the one who lie to themselves that they don't.
How do I know? You see it when one of our player does great and someone exclaims "imagine we paid just X for him, and Y paid XX for their bum"

Not to mention how many marvel at how other clubs overpaid for one player or the other. If any of these types of claims have come from you before.... Then you care. You just pretend not to when its your team.

I don't pretend. To myself or others. I care because I do. I like most fans have been programmed to. Even those who pretend otherwise.

Nice post dax. I give you a hard time occasionally regarding deals but it's all in good fun. I actually really enjoy that side of the game but haven't allowed myself to get to caught up in it for soccer quite yet. It's so much different than what I'm used to. As far as I can tell there's too many important details that aren't made public that heavily sways things. For example wages and bonus structure for player contracts. Who the hell really knows who's on what guaranteed pay and bonus details? If that's made public then I'd love to have someone point me in that direction... Do we even know if Aguero has officially extended his contract...from what like a year and a half ago?

I'm sure we could have some pretty interesting discussions and I could debate that type of stuff all day with you. I'll shoot you a PM with a couple questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.