Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly a worthwhile response imo , but I don't hold myself up to be an expert on anything and everything like some on here clearly do.

As I said, I doubt our owners give a fuck about whether their actions meet the approval of " experts " on BM , but carry on if it makes you feel good about yourself.
And you as well can carry on being the expert on knowing what our management gives a fuck about, and feel free to carry on telling others if it makes you feel good about yourself.

And you as well can carry on being the expert on knowing what our management gives a fuck about, and feel free to carry on telling others if it makes you feel good about yourself.
It's obvious what our management gives a fuck about (signing players for £60m with a year left on their contract) and what it doesn't (posters on a forum).

It's obvious what our management gives a fuck about (signing players for £60m with a year left on their contract) and what it doesn't (posters on a forum).
Amongst other things I suppose. They don't give a fuck about posters opinions on who we aren't linked to that might improve us either. Yet, we have a thread about it on which posters opine constantly without someone pointing out the bloody fucking obvious.

Perhaps we should lock that thread, seeing as management don't give a fuck what a posters opinion is on who could improve us. Strangely never found a poster on that thread point it out that management don't give a fuck.

What does that tell you about people who point it out on discussion or posts on cost? Its not really about whether management gives a fuck, that's just pretext.

I don't think he will play on Saturday
Not if that Chilean coach is right....
"I saw him gone, I saw him out of physical shape, totally. He’s fatter than normal.
Without his spark, he never left that Paraguayan defence behind. He never made a diagonal run, it was something else. It was not Alexis"

I think that's worthy of comment given that we've spent the last 12 months arguing over how good the player is.

Amongst other things I suppose. They don't give a fuck about posters opinions on who we aren't linked to that might improve us either. Yet, we have a thread about it on which posters opine constantly without someone pointing out the bloody fucking obvious.

Perhaps we should lock that thread, seeing as management don't give a fuck what a posters opinion is on who could improve us. Strangely never found a poster on that thread point it out that management don't give a fuck.

What does that tell you about people who point it out on discussion or posts on cost? Its not really about whether management gives a fuck, that's just pretext.
I still think £60m wasn't a bad deal given his true worth in today's market was much higher than that.

£20m will be great value in Jan.

Free would be amazing next summer.

Good post. Let's be honest, if we went down the road of responding to every post on here that contained an opinion that the club didn't give a fuck about (which must be the vast majority of posts in the entire forum) by pointing out that the club didn't indeed give a fuck then it would be a pretty tedious forum. You are perfectly entitled to your opinions and should keep on voicing them. Even if they are mostly bollocks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.