Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everyone.

If I was the coach of a football club with a budget, and had a choice of buying Messi in a years time, or the best young players in European football like Jesus, Sane or Mbappe, I'd be asking questions about how long Messi can continue.

That is the last time I answer one of your comments unless you can be civil.
How was I not civil in either of my replies to you this morning?

You think the position that Sanchez has played so far this season for Arsenal or Chile has any sort of effect on what position Pep sees him as or wants to use him in?
Wenger and the then Chile national coach are elite coaches. If they come to a conclusion regarding his strengths/weaknesses and suitability to play in certain position, it suggests Guardiola is likely to come to a similar conclusion. Likely, but not certain.

I know he can play anywhere upfront, but I think CF is mainly between Sergio and Jesus.

& I don't think he will replace Leroy.
On Tuesday we had zero options from the bench and Aguero played 120 minutes.

4/5th of potential games to play this season, he strengthens the squad and allows more rotation. Can’t wait to get him.

On Tuesday we had zero options from the bench and Aguero played 120 minutes.

4/5th of potential games to play this season, he strengthens the squad and allows more rotation. Can’t wait to get him.

You are as confident as I was in the summer but the move didn't happen in the end which is why I am hesitant to believe he will come in January.

I know he can play anywhere upfront, but I think CF is mainly between Sergio and Jesus.

& I don't think he will replace Leroy.
Sterling's been better than Sane though this season, so I just question why it has to be Sterling he would have to out perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.