Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the bigger Arsenal twitter accounts seem to think its done (nearly?) / wishing Sanchez the best etc. Kinda feel sorry for them, putting up with Wenger and that board :D

Ok let's just say he does want to stay in the premier league. And he wants to play champions league football. And he wants to keep being payed his wages of 150/200grand a week. Who could he join?

If he does not feel ready to return Argentina yet who could be join? Would Madrid or Barcelona or Paris buy him? Would Bayern with lewandowski or Juventus with higiaun buy him?

If City buy Sanchez then more than likely Aguero may leave. Where does he go?

To a club significantly bigger than Liverpool, which is almost every club in the CL.

we have one striker
one striker...
yes one
if he get injured we have no strikers
yes none
we need sanchez
yes we need him
just sign the little fucker and be done with it

Aguero is much better than Alexis,
Him coming in doesn’t mean Sergio needs to go or will want to. He’ll still be our best striker

It’s not unusual for world class teams to have three world class strikers

Over the course of their respective careers, yes. At this moment in time, for this team, I'm not so sure. But they can coexist peacefully in this team and if Sanchez comes in it'll be interesting to see who plays where and when next season.

Over the course of their respective careers, yes. At this moment in time, for this team, I'm not so sure. But they can coexist peacefully in this team and if Sanchez comes in it'll be interesting to see who plays where and when next season.

I don't really see why it's an issue for any City fan.

We're going to have both players, so it really doesn't matter which is best, they'll be on the pitch for us.

Ok let's just say he does want to stay in the premier league. And he wants to play champions league football. And he wants to keep being payed his wages of 150/200grand a week. Who could he join?

If he does not feel ready to return Argentina yet who could be join? Would Madrid or Barcelona or Paris buy him? Would Bayern with lewandowski or Juventus with higiaun buy him?

If City buy Sanchez then more than likely Aguero may leave. Where does he go?
Mate, you've just added 2 + 2 & come up with 44. If my auntie had a willy, she'd be my uncle...

Everton can't pay his wages nor can they offer champions league football.

I have provoked a passionate response so I apologize if I come across as an attention seeker. But I have yet to get a response that suggests this could not happen. Other than "he is a winner". The only clubs guaranteed winning trophies are the Madrid/Barcelona , Juventus ,Bayern and PSG. I can not see those clubs bring in Aguero.
Aguero's 30 in June & has a contract with City until June 30th 2020 by which time he'll be 32. He's said several times over the years that after City, he'll return to his boyhood love, Newell Old Boys in Argentina.

Pep has said Aguero is integral to City. Sanchez has played a false 9, but at 5ft 5", he'll be of little use as a main striker, so any threat to Aguero is unlikely to come from Sanchez.

But it's football & anything can happen. However, this is the gospel so far, straight from the horses' mouths. If you still wants to give it the X Files, take it up with Aguero, Guardiola & Manchester City Football Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.