Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on City. just announce it already.
i'm so excited about this signing.
can't wait to see Sanchez in blue shirt.

Your basing an awful lot on assumptions here. Mainly Liverpool qualifying for the Champions League!

We have 2 players in each position up top. Sterling/Bernardo, Sane/Alexis, Jesus/Aguero.

Utter deluded bollocks saying the Alexis deal is linked to Aguero.

I appreciate however Liverpool are still a big deal in Scandinavia so your delusion is understandable. Maybe you can get Neymar to play along side him next season to play with Salah.

Yeah; maybe Sergio has heard that next year is their year ;-)

Will Wenger let Sanchez go for a flat fee, without insisting on a replacement be brought in first?
Mahrez and Lemar have been mentioned as targets for Liverpool, now that Coutinho has gone.
The Wenger stubbornness looks likely to rear its ugly French bean head before this saga is over.....

Just got out of bed and checking whether there has been any news on Sánchez only to find there’s a discussion instigated by a Liverpool fan about Aguero leaving, well my two penneth is if it happens it has nothing to do with Aguero and when he decides the time has come I’m absolutely certain that he will never play for another premiership club and will finish his career back in Argentina .
Is Sánchez signing then ?

we have one striker
one striker...
yes one
if he get injured we have no strikers
yes none
we need sanchez
yes we need him
just sign the little fucker and be done with it

There’s a song in that!

we have one striker
one striker...
yes one
And if he gets injured then we have none
yes none
we need sanchez
yes we need him now
just sign the little Chile coz he’s hot Wow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.