Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
From an Arsenal fans perspective, I think all avenues of this deal are still open. Although it seems City are favourites, I still think there's a chance for Bayern, and still a chance Arsenal will keep him for the year.

I know £50M is a lot of money, but Arsenal might feel the best way to get back in the Champions League or challenge anywhere near the top is with Sanchez in the team. It might just be seen as a gamble worth taking.

I know there's presedence with Clichy, Abebayor, Nasri etc but Arsenal were under more financial pressure to sell then. They aren't so much now, even missing out in the Champions League isn't what it used to be. They could easily try and move on different players if they need to. What we might do is similar to what Dortmund did with Lewandowski and try and make some sort of stand. Think it depends on a few factors though.

What we don't know is Sanchez state of mind. We don't know how determined he is to push a move through. What I would say is that it doesn't seem in Sanchez nature to not give 100% on the pitch, so maybe the club considers that when we are talking about keeping an unhappy player.

I also think it might come down to what targets Arsenal secure in the market first, this might help make a Sanchez sale less of a blow and they could absorb it a bit easier. If they sign Lacazette and Mahrez for instance, we might be more inclined to let him go more than if we were scrambling about the last week looking for the next Lucas Perez.

Who said he would even play, he may look and say if you dont sell me I wont play,

All of a sudden you have a guy that takes about a massive amount of your wages unhappy

I think like you say Arsenal's business will dictate this. If you get any of Mahrez, James or Lacazette, then i think we might see City become favourites. If it drags and Arsenal don't get them done, Sanchez may buckle and go to Bayern.

Players do care about leaving a club in shit, look at Greizmann.

What do you mean? United didn't want him anyway...

Yeah, everybody wins the title in their first season.

Nope not saying that just saying Pep has yet to prove himself and I hope he does. Just frustrates me that for a supposedly great coach he seems to have been a bit naïve and did not take the oppositions strengths into account and stubbornly played his way or no way. Conte went to Chelsea very last minute with no prep from a worse starting point and look what he did.

We should of at least won a cup last season but didn't thanks to sacking off the league cup. Pep did worse than Pellergrini !

Nope not saying that just saying Pep has yet to prove himself and I hope he does. Just frustrates me that for a supposedly great coach he seems to have been a bit naïve and did not take the oppositions strengths into account and stubbornly played his way or no way. Conte went to Chelsea very last minute with no prep from a worse starting point and look what he did.

We should of at least won a cup last season but didn't thanks to sacking off the league cup. Pep did worse than Pellergrini !

A supposedly great coach? Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.