Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wary of this transfer for a number of reasons.

1. Barcelona never ever sell their best players. Why would the sell Alexis with his best years ahead of him?
2. Wenger is a sly old bollox. We've never had a successful purchase from them. Maybe he sees Alexis has lost a yard?
3. Potentially reduced game time for Sane/Sterling or Jesus.
4. A big ego could upset our dynamic.

You not watched him play in the prem then, hes been awesome for Arsenal. Pep had him at barca so im sure he knows. Nasri and clichy were both good buys for us and Wenger didnt want to sell them. Sanchez is world class he will help improve those 3 players, also plenty of game time for all. All top players have ego's.

This, this is my main worry, he doesn't like being rotated and has history of having a hissy. He brings a big ego with everything that goes with a big name player. I hope it's not enough to cause an imbalance in our dynamic

you have some valid points . but that is taken care of , when you a Messi equivalent of a Manager in Pep Guardiola.... this would have been more of an issue if Pellegrini was our manager

you must hate Sane and De Bruyne then. Those two could have a career in shadow puppetry the amount of arm-waving and gesticulating that goes on when a pass goes awry.
Well said.

Sanchez is an excellent signing despite having lost a yard of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.