Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must hate Sane and De Bruyne then. Those two could have a career in shadow puppetry the amount of arm-waving and gesticulating that goes on when a pass goes awry.
I don't hate anyone mate. I don't like it when they do it either, and would like to see it filtered out of their games. It only pisses people off.

This, this is my main worry, he doesn't like being rotated and has history of having a hissy. He brings a big ego with everything that goes with a big name player. I hope it's not enough to cause an imbalance in our dynamic

Wouldn't you assume that Alexis and Pep have spoken about how he will be used and he is ok with it? Peps not the best manager in the world due strictly to tactics, it's managing a deep squad of egos.

Also, to those concerned about Sanchez this year, he's mad and angry at Arsenal for the summer screw up with his transfer. He was never going to be great again for them. He's saving it for us.

Ok due to general consensus and my incorrect wording I'll cede point 1.

Samir was a fucking disaster area. Not enough output for the sheer amount of trouble he brought.

Again fair point, but when all fit I'd hate to see one of our future three lose out on game time for a near 30 year old

I haven't seen much of a winning mentality with his behaviour this season. Quite happy to publicly and demonstrably berate his teammates.

Tbf, Nasri were pivotal and/or at least important in winning the title in 2014/2015. His behaviour came with his injuries obviously when he lost the plot.

Nobody will loose anything, its squad rotation to be able to perform on the highest level. Sanchez knows this as well as Sterling and Sane. Even Bernardo, have you ever heard
him moan in media?

Can you name a source where he indeed has bashed his teammates?

He can posture & gesture & whinge as much as he wants imo.

So long as he plays ok to back it up.

He only has to play well for a few months in reality. He's 29. If he thinks he can do better he can fuck off again in the summer.

After playing several years for Wenger, I recon he'll be sucking everyone's dick whilst he's on our bench, just so we don't sell him.

It is clearly not a zero risk, the early briefings were that we didn't want to get him in Jan to avoid upsetting squad dynamics.
Equally Pep who knows him has always wanted him, Txiki presumably knows him too, so they obviously consider the risk acceptable. The alternative scenario of getting no one cripples us with further injuries and could damage us just through over-playing.
There are risks in whatever we do, Sanchez didn't seem to damage Barca when he was there and improved Arsenal for most of his time there.
I think we'll be fine but accept that there is always a level of uncertainty.
Now we're getting to the crux of it. Which is why I said I was wary. Jesus is only out short term. I'm just worried when all fit that Aguero and Sanchez will want to fit in to 2 slots out of three leaving the other 3 for one.

If he comes maybe we can put in a ' no posturing or gesturing ' clause in his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.