Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez is not going to turn it on this season for Arsenal for whatever reason so they should sell. They must finish strongly to get back in the top 4. Logically they should gamble in this window to change a season that is heading one way towards a very expensive team-rebuilding period, if Kroenke is willing to do that, or a big write-down in his asset. However would you trust Arsenal to act in their best self-interest? I wouldn't, and their fans do not.

Never thought I'd say this but his form has been far superior to Sanchez's over the past few months. However perhaps he didn't feel as fecked over as Sanchez did.

You obviously see much more of him, but Ozil doesn't seem to be a player that will attract too much attention from the top rung PL teams due to his demeanour and work rate. Possibly in a galactico ( ala RM ) scenario he would be ok, but not in a team where he needs to work .

Never thought I'd say this but his form has been far superior to Sanchez's over the past few months. However perhaps he didn't feel as fecked over as Sanchez did.
Please could you now leave our website, and get yourself on all the arsenal sites, and beg for the signing of JFE?!

You obviously see much more of him, but Ozil doesn't seem to be a player that will attract too much attention from the top rung PL teams due to his demeanour and work rate. Possibly in a galactico ( ala RM ) scenario he would be ok, but not in a team where he needs to work .
Madrid got sick of him and binned him for Di Maria and Modric, both of whom work harder.

Do you think sanchez has got much left in his tank to give? We've watched him struggle this season.
  • The vast majority of City fans acknowledge the dip inform but put it down to him being unsettled
  • I've been one of a handful who say this dog has had its day.
Clearly Pep thinks he has something to offer.

Having seen him this season, is it possible to say how much is down to a decline in his physical attributes, or is it all down to discontent?

Still has 2 years left at the very top

25mil for 2 years is a bargain really when you think about it . Everton just forked out 25mill on a nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.