Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think sanchez has got much left in his tank to give? We've watched him struggle this season.
  • The vast majority of City fans acknowledge the dip inform but put it down to him being unsettled
  • I've been one of a handful who say this dog has had its day.
Clearly Pep thinks he has something to offer.

Having seen him this season, is it possible to say how much is down to a decline in his physical attributes, or is it all down to discontent?
We won’t know until if or when he signs Marvin, but most of us on here are prepared to give Pep the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Do you think sanchez has got much left in his tank to give? We've watched him struggle this season.
  • The vast majority of City fans acknowledge the dip inform but put it down to him being unsettled

Having seen him this season, is it possible to say how much is down to a decline in his physical attributes, or is it all down to discontent?

I would agree with the dogs and days bit Marvin, but having seen what Pep has done with Raz, Fabian and Ota, can't wait to see what he can do for Alexis

Please could you now leave our website, and get yourself on all the arsenal sites, and beg for the signing of JFE?!

You've seen our defending at times this season, I'd bite ur hand off for JFE just now lol!

It's too difficult to say Marv. We all acknowledge there's been a drop off. His actual general play is just about the same, he always took too long in possession, lost the ball too easily, sloppily gave away possession and that. The difference being his game changing moments made up for that, whereas this season they've been too few and far between.

What I would say is he's playing like a player thats carrying the weight of his club and country on his shoulders. Joining City could perhaps rejuvenate him that way, and maybe the pressure of no world cup will help as well.

As the poster above says, just trust Pep knows what he's doing, as he hasn't had much wrong so far.

Bernardo can play as striker, and Pep can train Sane and Sterling to fill this role when needed.

Lets wait and get him for free in summer.

You've seen our defending at times this season, I'd bite ur hand off for JFE just now lol!

It's too difficult to say Marv. We all acknowledge there's been a drop off. His actual general play is just about the same, he always took too long in possession, lost the ball too easily, sloppily gave away possession and that. The difference being his game changing moments made up for that, whereas this season they've been too few and far between.

What I would say is he's playing like a player thats carrying the weight of his club and country on his shoulders. Joining City could perhaps rejuvenate him that way, and maybe the pressure of no world cup will help as well.

As the poster above says, just trust Pep knows what he's doing, as he hasn't had much wrong so far.
Would gunners fans really be ok spending £30M on JFE? Wow, tell me where I can contribute to this fund!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.