Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised at all Sanchez would waive the signing on fee. He has made a lot of money in his career and is 29. Signing in January likely means his first Premier League title plus more hopefully. I think many players would waive it given the circumstances.

He can gel with the squad and be fresh for next season while everyone is at the WC. We have a better chance for the CL with him.

I’m buzzing. Our new #9.

Is it too early yet to post the most liked angry Arsenal fans gif?

It's a clean fight between Micky Flanagan and the bald Blake in the yellow Arsenal shirt to see who get's to the front first

fanscity.gif

I hope the Steward put's this incident on his CV.

How he single handly stopped 50 furious Arsenal Men from invading the pitch and getting to Ade by walking past them and smiling at them. ;-)

I don’t suppose there’s a chance we get it done so he’s available for Sunday? I’d very much enjoy us hammering the dippers. It would be extra nice to see VVD ties in knots by first Aguero and then Sanchez

I don’t suppose there’s a chance we get it done so he’s available for Sunday? I’d very much enjoy us hammering the dippers. It would be extra nice to see VVD ties in knots by first Aguero and then Sanchez

I think it will - both Arsenal and City won't want this to drag. I'd assume we'll agree a fee either today or tomorrow and he'll sign Thursday.

If I am not wrong Sanchez is going to be our first star signing after Yaya. When we signed Aguero he was not world class..same with Silva. Lampard was in his last stage, KDB wasn't a proven player.
Arguably KDB was already, wasn't he German player of the year before he came to us, beating Neuer and Robben. Yaya was a strange one. Did a defensive midfield job at Barca and almost as a stroke of luck became the attacking force too. Great times for the club regardless.

Can someone please explain the latest development re Alexis ? In my head it doesn't make any sense at all for Arsenal to walk away and let him sign for free. I highly question DiMarzio's tweet and claim. Sounds very odd compared to other reported tweets/news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.