Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has won all he can with Chile. Missing the world cup probably means the end to that dream. Any player out there would choose to come to City now rather than wait until thr summer. We are in all 4 major competitions with the league in our hands, a league cup semi that is favourable, a CL knockout fixture we should win and an FA Cup 4th round game we should win.

Or stay at Arsenal, make more money in the summer and miss out on the chance to contribute towards a side that could win more than one trophy this season. He has a potential cup final in Feb, CL football and could win the league. That league medal in his cabinet is worth more than 30m in his bank.
Cup tied for league cup I think.

I don’t suppose there’s a chance we get it done so he’s available for Sunday? I’d very much enjoy us hammering the dippers. It would be extra nice to see VVD ties in knots by first Aguero and then Sanchez
Do you really think if he arrived this week Pep would play him on Sunday? I do not see that at all - why would he?

He has won all he can with Chile. Missing the world cup probably means the end to that dream. Any player out there would choose to come to City now rather than wait until thr summer. We are in all 4 major competitions with the league in our hands, a league cup semi that is favourable, a CL knockout fixture we should win and an FA Cup 4th round game we should win.

Or stay at Arsenal, make more money in the summer and miss out on the chance to contribute towards a side that could win more than one trophy this season. He has a potential cup final in Feb, CL football and could win the league. That league medal in his cabinet is worth more than 30m in his bank.

Think he is cup tied for the League cup but otherwise I agree. He has won a lot with Chile, let’s face it they have peaked. The golden generation is getting older. Non the less they really overachieved winning the two Copa Americas.

Likely a league medal after 6 months with us after years of 4th place trophies with Arsenal. He will be buzzin.

We are offering him a unique opportunity to be a part of a record breaking squad. Hopefully we can get him in this week. He needs to be registered by Friday in order to be available for Pool right??

Do you really think if he arrived this week Pep would play him on Sunday? I do not see that at all - why would he?

Would surely be on the bench as Jesus is injured and probably be brought on. No chance he starts though.

Why wouldn’t he play? He knows the system and would fit right in.

And Sky pull the plug with the live conference,not surprised,he is just sitting there saying no to everything he's asked,so pointless broadcasting it,fair play Sky,(for a change) for pulling it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.