Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester are willing to sell Iheanacho for less than they bought him for.How does this work for us as we had a buy back clause . Is he a better option than Sanchez.He always seemed to score a goal.
There you go Arsenal need a replacement for Sanchez sorted

Can someone please explain the latest development re Alexis ? In my head it doesn't make any sense at all for Arsenal to walk away and let him sign for free. I highly question DiMarzio's tweet and claim. Sounds very odd compared to other reported tweets/news.
Apt username, are you still asleep? Lol

We will be paying approx £25mil for him, where does this “free” bit come in to it???

Not surprised at all Sanchez would waive the signing on fee. He has made a lot of money in his career and is 29. Signing in January likely means his first Premier League title plus more hopefully. I think many players would waive it given the circumstances.

He can gel with the squad and be fresh for next season while everyone is at the WC. We have a better chance for the CL with him.

I’m buzzing. Our new #9.

Didn't Ferny forgo some kind of payout or did he pay something out of his own pocket to get to The Etihad? If the pull is strong enough and the desire great enough then money is not the primary factor!

Not surprised at all Sanchez would waive the signing on fee. He has made a lot of money in his career and is 29. Signing in January likely means his first Premier League title plus more hopefully. I think many players would waive it given the circumstances.

He can gel with the squad and be fresh for next season while everyone is at the WC. We have a better chance for the CL with him.

I’m buzzing. Our new #9.

He has won all he can with Chile. Missing the world cup probably means the end to that dream. Any player out there would choose to come to City now rather than wait until thr summer. We are in all 4 major competitions with the league in our hands, a league cup semi that is favourable, a CL knockout fixture we should win and an FA Cup 4th round game we should win.

Or stay at Arsenal, make more money in the summer and miss out on the chance to contribute towards a side that could win more than one trophy this season. He has a potential cup final in Feb, CL football and could win the league. That league medal in his cabinet is worth more than 30m in his bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.