Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those thinking this is imminent, I suggest go back and read page 2200 from August, when its all seemed so nailed on, then remember who we are dealing with.

Yeah, that remains a definite possibility when dealing with Wenger. However, I think there's a greater determination on our behalf to get it done this time (as a result of Jesus' injury) and I can't see them turning down circa £30m for a player with less than six months left on his contract. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes to the wire again though.

This is what makes me laugh.
These rival clubs try and convince their fans that its only money why anyone would pick us over them.

Nothing to do with the fact:
We have the best manager and coaching team in world football.
We could win 4 cups this season.
We are favourites going into 95% of games we play home or away.
We are champions league contenders.
We have a great set of players who could help enhance any players game.
We have world class training facilities.

But no Arsene, Alexis only wants to come to us for a bit more cash. Not the fact your club can not compete with us on or off the pitch, that its a sinking ship and you're a laughing stock. Idiot.

I also think that the way we treat our players is a big appeal. There's a reason that anyone we buy is untouchable. They love it here. It's just well ran from top to bottom.

think tomorrows first leg with come in to play. If they get tonked 4/5-0 them think he will be here at the weekend, If they are still in the tie then it will drag on until nearer the end of January.

Yeah, that remains a definite possibility when dealing with Wenger. However, I think there's a greater determination on our behalf to get it done this time (as a result of Jesus' injury) and I can't see them turning down circa £30m for a player with less than six months left on his contract. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes to the wire again though.

Couldnt agree more.

The fact Sanchez has obviously not been giving them 100% and has been rowing with teammates will surely be a factor too. Back in August they were still hoping he'd remain as committed as ever, and that clearly didn't work out.

The fact Sanchez has obviously not been giving them 100% and has been rowing with teammates will surely be a factor too. Back in August they were still hoping he'd remain as committed as ever, and that clearly didn't work out.
I think they gambled on him needing to be ready for the WC with Chile. Oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.