Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, in comparison to the summer debacle, the reports of bidding etc, are well before deadline day. Correct me if i am wrong, we only got reports of a bid during the final hours of deadline day whereas now we have simultaneous reports of "bids" coming in?
I'll believe it when he's pictured holding our shirt up (or perhaps when Nike advertise a City shirt with number and name on the back ala Coutinho).

As long as Sanchez doesnt follow the incoming route of Alves frankly dont care how he gets here Would let them have first dibs on Evans if it sweetens the deal but ffs lets not take it to the line for a few million quid

This is what makes me laugh.
These rival clubs try and convince their fans that its only money why anyone would pick us over them.

Nothing to do with the fact:
We have the best manager and coaching team in world football.
We could win 4 cups this season.
We are favourites going into 95% of games we play home or away.
We are champions league contenders.
We have a great set of players who could help enhance any players game.
We have world class training facilities.

But no Arsene, Alexis only wants to come to us for a bit more cash. Not the fact your club can not compete with us on or off the pitch, that its a sinking ship and you're a laughing stock. Idiot.

It's fair enough if you ask me. Arsenal are such an awfully run club it's bordering negligence. How you can let your 2 best players run down their contracts is beyond me. I feel sorry for the fans as they're ripped off more than most and have had to put up with a lot of turgid performances for the past 10 years whilst paying a huge premium for their not so new stadium. I have mates paying the best part of £2k for the privilege to watch a mediocre team.

As for Sanchez himself, I'm not sure he gets in our best 11 as it stands. Don't think you can immediately shift any of Sane, Sterling or Aguero, especially given the performances he's put in for Arsenal this season, although some might argue he's not been as good because his head's gone.
is that not a good thing that he doesn't walk straight into the team

For all those thinking this is imminent, I suggest go back and read page 2200 from August, when its all seemed so nailed on, then remember who we are dealing with.
This is last chance saloon in terms of a fee though,Arsenal wont let him leave on a free and given we are negotiating so early in the window offers them opportunity to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.