Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes a big difference if he plays it means arsenal are still fucking us about and we should walk there is also a chance he picks up an injury

I disagree...he's cup-tied and is still contracted to the club for the time being.

Arsenal's only realistic chance of silverware so will field their strongest side.

We had no intention of buying Sanchez in January until the Jesus injury, none whatsoever.

Gabs' knee problem was one day before the window reopened.

We had been working and appropriating money for other targets.

Day 1 was never a contender.
This confirms what I thought. A combination of injury and an unprecedented opportunity for trophies has resurrected the old deal.

The risk to this deal maybe problems Arsenal might have in bringing in their replacement(s). The players they are linked to are highly regarded any may have other options.

Wasn't too keen on the idea of signing him, but 20mil for a player of his talent is a superb bit of business.

We had no intention of buying Sanchez in January until the Jesus injury, none whatsoever.

Gabs' knee problem was one day before the window reopened.

We had been working and appropriating money for other targets.

Day 1 was never a contender.
If we had offered 75 million for him in December distorting the transfer market while selling KDB to finiance it then he would of been here. Seriously we are trying to get him for the right price, which is how we did the deal for Sterling, Mendy and KDB. I would love him here tomorrow for any price, but that isnt how MCFC do there deals anymore. Other than City fans, does it make any difference if we sign him at the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.