Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the rags in for him, then?

This reminds me of the RVP situation. Sanchez has a bit of an odour about him, and he’s no Spring chicken, but could be a very useful short term asset.
RVP situaution was different as at the time we had four strikers and I believe he wanted to play every game.

We need him right now and not wait till summer because he will be the crucial link. Arsenal are gonna blow their target they're wanks. If we gotta pay 5 extra odd million I don't see any harm. Hell I feel Alexis would be willing to even lower his signing bonus from 15 to 10-12 if that helps pull the move.

I know Alexis is honorable man, but he is unhappy and should put in the transfer request. Otherwise I still see Wenger being stubborn and blocking the move.

My take is I think Wenger wants to keep Ozil and Sanchez until the Summer.

They have a good chance at winning the Europa which gives them CL qualifications.

If Sanchez and Ozil go that chance is reduced.

Battle between Wenger and the money men, usually the money men win out.

They have a good chance at winning the Europa which gives them CL qualifications.

With Dortmund, Atletico, Napoli, Lyon and Milan in there, I don't think Arsenal have much hope at all of winning the Europa League personally.

He means from Utd's point of view.

Signing RVP was a big move for them, but short term.
oh right, sorry misread it. Another view is that (I know it has nothing to do with City) is if Arsenal are intending to move Wenger upstairs(only rumours) the players they are after, if genuine, are unlikely to sign before the summer. This could be why Wenger is trying his hardest to stop him coming here.
On the way home from Burnley game got talking to a Arsenal fan. He had nothing but praise for Pep and us. Didn't want us going undefeated, which is understandable.

One off night and they are out of the europa league, plus he won’t play his strongest side in it, that would be a hell of a gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.