Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares?

We're taking their best player for an embarrassingly low amount of money, after they said for months he wouldn't be let go, after they thought he'd be fine not going and were proven wrong, and he's going to be photographed with a winners medal around his neck in 4 months time after not getting one for 4 years at their club.

Why would you care about them delaying the transfer by a week when we are completely and utterly humiliating them with this transfer?

The longer they delay it the more chance there is they will keep him till the Summer

Err.........we need him now mate.
Injury to Jesus and Sane not consistent.
To be fair to Sane he has been pretty good in the games with David playing behind him. Less good in the games without him. Silva seems to read Sane better than anyone else and be able to put perfect weight on balls through for him.

Only if you think they can also force him to play well.

I'll say it again, Arsenal don't 'hold all the cards' - That would imply no matter what happens they're coming out of this as winners. They're not. They get some money, possibly buy a replacement who isn't as good, or have an unhappy player, who doesn't guarantee them any league position or any trophies (Can't really say he's pulled up trees this season, I'd say it's fair to use as an indicator). Caught between a rock and a hard place sounds much more suitable in this instance. Of course there is a scenario in which they force him to stay and he turns it on and helps them win the EL, but knowing what we do about the deal so far and how it collapsed in the summer, does anyone really want to argue that as the most likely outcome?

If there goal it to keep him, they do come out winners.
Now, I suspect there is a middle ground to be had and that a deal will be done

I just hope it happens very soon,imagine it dragging all the way to the last day,like in the summer,and it doesn't happen,that would be pathetic.

Just needs Sanchez to say I'm going,I mean what could Arsenal do about it,put him in reserves,not a chance,I do feel as stubborn old Wenger is being,there is a bit more to it,the player himself ....,thought they had all the power these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.