Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling tonight will be telling. If chelsea win comfortably then this may accelerate. If its close they will wait til after second leg. I think in a one off game arsene will fancy they can win without sanchez. Over 2 legs he knows he needs sanchez. Just a thought.

Also he will almost certainly play him. Why wouldnt he? Needs him to win and if deal doesnt happen he will want him to help then reach the final

Asking Raz to battle away, alone all night, against an 8ft 2inch CH certainly isn’t one we should be eager to use again anytime soon, in my opinion

Plan C) Giving Mangala a go up top... (Thus ensuring he’s as far away as possible from the goal we’re defending at all times), might be worth a go though... Just a thought!!

Plan C) Giving Mangala a go up top... (Thus ensuring he’s as far away as possible from the goal we’re defending at all times), might be worth a go though... Just a thought!![/QUOTE]
Have you been reading - coaching for dummies by Stuart Pearce

Yes we need him now not in 3 weeks time when Jesus will nearly be back also by letting it drag on further there is always a chance they fuck us over again last min saying there wasn't enough time. Hope we give them until Friday to sort the deal out or just leave it till the summer.

No we need him for the rest of the season. With Jesus back as well. Do you actually think the club are signing him for 3 weeks of football?

FFS how stupid are people about transfers, you act like Sanchez staying is something Arsenal are trying to avoid. I'd love to see how you manage to buy basic things in a shop.

Whether Sanchez arrives today or next week or 31st January, we've still achieved the objective of signing the player we want.

Yes we need him now not in 3 weeks time when Jesus will nearly be back also by letting it drag on further there is always a chance they fuck us over again last min saying there wasn't enough time. Hope we give them until Friday to sort the deal out or just leave it till the summer.
I disagree, we will need him for the rest of the season too. There is a long way to go and the more options we have the better

No we need him for the rest of the season. With Jesus back as well.

FFS how stupid are people about transfers, you act like Sanchez staying is something Arsenal are trying to avoid. I'd love to see how you manage to buy basic things in a shop.

Its my opinion we need him now but when jesus is back we won't IMO we've done incredibly well without him so far. Don't get me wrong I will be ecstatic if we sign him just don't want the horrible cockney fuckers dicking us about for another 3 weeks

Sanchez needs to refuse to play for Arsenal tbh. Only way the old French git will get it into his thick skull that he wants to leave.

I disagree, we will need him for the rest of the season too. There is a long way to go and the more options we have the better

Obviously the more options the better just my opinion is I don't want us fucked about by them fuckers again there is every possibility we can achieve our goals with what we have.

Its my opinion we need him now but when jesus is back we won't IMO we've done incredibly well without him so far. Don't get me wrong I will be ecstatic if we sign him just don't want the horrible cockney fuckers dicking us about for another 3 weeks
I dont think signing Sanchez is predicated as him being direct competition for either Kun or Jesus. He will be excellent competition for Sane imo, but the brucie bonus is that he can play across the whole front line equally effective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.