Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many flappers on here. Only place he is coming is here.

Arsenal would rather do business with us than Utd or Liverpool. Both direct rivals for their top 4 challenge. We are miles ahead.

United linked? Now I'm finally confident this will get done in the next few days. You can date "United put in last ditch bid" all the way back to the David Silva signing. It's the unofficial confirmation for me that it's done.

I said this in the summer and my opinion has only been strengthened by the performances this season. We don't need Sanchez. His attitude sucks and he doesn't deserve to usurp Sterling or Sane on name alone. Bernardo has quietly got on with it despite not starting much - will Sanchez show that patience? Like fuck. In addition I don't want the path blocked for Foden and Diaz.

Why is this even being discussed? We either buy him for CASH this window or we get him for FREE in the Summer? We aren't doing a player swap. We didn't do one in the summer so why would we do one now in January?

Doesn't make sense at all.
We dont get him for free tho do we the £30m that goes to arsenal goes in sanchez pocket in june as a signing on fee

The question needs to be asked. If the only deal open was part exchange for 1 of Kun, Raza, GJ or Leroy would you still do it? If not this is a very short term signing as next year Sánchez will be spending more time on the bench than his ego will allow.

No!
But Arse need a CB and we have Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.