Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, I think this will just make us act and get the deal over the line. He still wants to come to us, I reckon.

Why would Sanchez go to United?

Arsenal will take any offers and if United have offered more then fair enough they will accept that.

It still does not mean Sanchez has to accept that, in the summer I reckon he had offers from PSG and Bayern but he chose to wait for us.

Are us, PSG and Bayern poorer options than United? No, he will either wait until the summer or Arsenal will crumble and sell him to us this month.
WellmadeEagerKite-max-1mb.gif

Why would Sanchez go to United?

Arsenal will take any offers and if United have offered more then fair enough they will accept that.

It still does not mean Sanchez has to accept that, in the summer I reckon he had offers from PSG and Bayern but he chose to wait for us.

Are us, PSG and Bayern poorer options than United? No, he will either wait until the summer and cost us nothing or Arsenal will crumble and sell him to us this month.

Money.

If he decided the most important thing over the last few years of his career was money & Utd offered more than anyone else, why not ?

If he wants to be part of the best team, with the best chajce of a big finish to his career he comes to City.

I imagine he already has enough money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.