Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I think that's the only reason we have bid for him. Too difficult to get a top forward at this moment so he's cover for Aguero/Jesus. for me this deal would not have happened but for the injury to Jesus

I dont think he is cover for Kun/Jesus, I think he is more likely to giver serious competition to Sane. That said, Sanchez can play equally effective across the whole front line, so that gives us much more options when the games come thick and fast. As for only bidding for him because of injury to Jesus iirc we had both Kuna nd Jesus fit in the summer window.

I'm seeing a lot of mocking and confident posts on here that remind me heavily of the days leading up to Alves joining PSG. I think it's plausible that Sanchez gets tired of our reluctance to pay a couple of million extra and just wants out of Arsenal. I still expect him to join us but I don't think it's wise to say that you know for a fact he'll come.

I'm seeing a lot of mocking and confident posts on here that remind me heavily of the days leading up to Alves joining PSG. I think it's plausible that Sanchez gets tired of our reluctance to pay a couple of million extra and just wants out of Arsenal.
And you think in that case we wouldnt just pay it? Nonsensical.
Alves is 34. Went for the biggest paycheck. Completely different.

I'm seeing a lot of mocking and confident posts on here that remind me heavily of the days leading up to Alves joining PSG. I think it's plausible that Sanchez gets tired of our reluctance to pay a couple of million extra and just wants out of Arsenal.

Granted we can't forget that but choosing PSG over us and linking up with players like Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani isn't the same as choosing United over us. Lifestyle aswell of Paris is slightly more attractive than Manchester.

Theres been an avalanche of money for him to the rags. Down to 7/4. We're now 4/5.

That is some price to come to us.

I bet on Gordon Strachan becoming the next Leeds Manager once. Nailed on apparently! £100 down the toilet later I realised that this type of decision was not a good one!

This is the same paper running stories that Ronaldo wants to go to Chelsea and Neymar is going to quit PSG! What next a double-decker bus on the moon??

Nah but Elvis has been found on Mars again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.